This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:
- the Temporary Residence Transition stream
- the Direct Entry stream
- the Agreement stream.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)
- are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
- meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
- apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
migration is easy
With more than 5 years of experience as migration agents, migration is made easy for you.
- Gets it right the first time
- Saves Time and Money
- Simplifies the Process
- Reduces Stress
- Ensures Accuracy
- Ensures current Laws are addressed