The essence and structure of separate work of pupil
The business of independent work depends mainly from the link between pupils learning and their future practical activities. Separate work of pupils is a rather broad concept, into the interpretation of which different approaches had been created, that will be due to variations in knowing the essence for this sensation.
Frequently, independent tasks are thought to be an independent types of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different ways to independent work of pupils
At exactly the same time, its important features consider compulsory classes within the assigned time schedule associated with the university time, work with no direct involvement of this instructor, but also for the required control. Based on other statements, independent work involves all active psychological activity of students into the educational procedure, may be the internal basis of interaction between differing kinds and kinds of career among on their own. Considering separate act as the primary approach to gaining knowledge, adherents for this approach argue that it covers cognitive activity, which students execute not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma documents, etc. This is certainly, separate work, based on this vision, encompasses all types and kinds of the educational process.
In essence, independent work is an energetic psychological activity of a student from the execution of an exercise task. The clear essay writer service presence of a task and a target installation on its execution are believed become characteristic indications of independent work. The tasks that pupils need certainly to tackle within their academic tasks are those that concern them:
- assimilation of the material for the topic, which will be considered at the lecture (make use of the abstract of the lecture, suggested by the educational literature);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum system;
- solving tasks, carrying out experiments, experiments, and the like;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) at the tutorial;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
All of these aspects of the educational process are separate work, because students carry out them to a certain degree individually, in non-auditing time.
Stages of independent work of pupil
Separate work is an educational activity of this pupil, directed at learning and learning the product of this subject with no direct involvement for the instructor.
Separate focus on the fulfillment associated with the research task encompasses three phases.
- Planning of this pupil when it comes to task, theoretical, emotional, organizational, methodological and logistical support of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested in his intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to use their knowledge into the task.
- Practical readiness could be the capacity to optimally prepare an unbiased work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, psychological operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to begin with, the clear presence of motives for performing a particular task. To help the duty set before the pupil to be the motive of his mental, practical activity, it should be perceived by him. The interior perception for the task starts with an actualization associated with motive, which prompts the pupil to execute the job, and, accordingly, to arrange their very own independent work.
- The success of the preparatory stage will depend on the organizational, methodological, material and technical support associated with the student’s separate work (availability of literary works, methodological guidelines, artistic helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution associated with the study assignment. This is actually the most critical and a lot of accountable phase within the pupil’s independent work. Since the academic task & most frequently occurs into the educational-cognitive form, in the act of its implementation involved all mental procedures that provide cognitive activity: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the duty is affected by such personal characteristics associated with the pupil as dedication, persistence, obligation, etc.
- Analysis associated with the completed task may be the final phase of independent work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the high quality and period of the task, the effectiveness of the methods and tools used in the entire process of independent work.