It is essential for any person who wants to migrate to Australia, for whatever purpose it may be, to obtain a valid visa. As the Australian laws for migration, procedures, processes and demands are changed and updated frequently, it becomes difficult for a layman to handle the entire process. Therefore it is wise to appoint a migration agent to help through the emigration procedures.
A Migration Agent is a Person Who
- Offers advice on immigration procedures
- Provides with you honest assessment about you chances of procuring a visa
- Provides with you a clear quote of the fees required for representing you and any additional costs such as medical and translation expenses
- Ensure that you have the right set of documents that meet the standards and requirements of the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- Help you to plan, compile and present your visa application file to the Immigration Department of Australia.
- Appeal on the behalf of the client in front of the Migration Review Tribunal in case of refusal of the application.
- A Migration Agent practicing in Australia has to be registered with the Migration Agent Registration Authority, and follow their code of conduct.
Global Migration is one such registered migration agent based in Melbourne, offering services in and around the area. We are a successful immigration consultancy, providing expert advice for successful visa applications and business migration services.We have strategically located offices Melbourne, Epping and St. Albans, and has earned a good repute in providing the best immigration services.
We at Global Migrations, as your chosen migration agent in Melbourne can help you by:
We Will Help You By:
- Pointing out the weak points of your applications, write from the initial stage. This saves both time and money and lots of stress. We give free assessment and give no false hopes if we find that an application has no chance of being accepted.
- Simplifying your paperwork
- Letting you know what information is vital and what is not
- Developing the application strategy and build a strong case for acceptance.
- Dealing with the DIBP officials
- Providing you a precise budget for your application
To get in touch with us contact
+61 433 840 304 (Ranbir Singh, MARN 1069570)