Immigration Australia General Enquiries
The Australian Government’s laws for immigration and the visa application process is quite complex and lengthy. The frequent changes in the law makes it impossible for a general person to be updated regularly. This is why immigrants seek the professional help of the registered Migration Agents.
Global Migration Pty. Ltd is one such Migration Agent. We have been helping our clients for the last 5 years for choosing the best suitable visa option from the 140+ options given by the Australian Government. We also help in obtaining Student Visas, Spouse Visas, Protection Visa, Tourist Visa etc. and help with all the necessary legal requirements and follow ups that our clients’ require. We have strategically located offices in and around Melbourne, and have a strong client base who can vouch for our efficiency.
Here are a set of commonly asked questions regarding Australian Immigration and Visa Application procedures that might help you.
When do I need a visa for Australia?
- The main purpose of visa is, to legally allow the visa holder to remain in Australia. It is also required to travel to enter in Australia.
How long does it take to process a visa application?
- The process of the application varies according to the:
- Type of the visa that has been applied for
- The country from where it has been lodged
- And the quality or strategy of the application
- There may be delays due to
- Improper documentation and lack of information
- Improper presentation of the application
- Need for thorough interview
- Health issues that the Government considers to be a risk
- Criminal records and status.
- Insubstantial supporting documents
What will a visa application cost?
Fees for visa application is structured by the Government and it varies on the type of the visa applied for. Additional fees are often levied for extra services required for assessment of the application.
What can I do with my Australian visa?
Holders of permanent visa can remain in Australia permanently and the Temporary visa holders can stay up to the specified time limit mentioned in the visa.
How do I know if my visa application is successful?
You will get a visa label stuck on your passport to authenticate the success of your application.
Contact us at Global Migrations and find answers to all your queries. We are always ready to help our customers and be at their service. Call us at : +61 433 840 304 for any assistance.