Migration Agent In Geelong
Who We Are
Global Migrations can provide you assistance in all types of Australian immigration matters. From help with corporate visa, immigration legal advice, to individual and family migration, we are qualified and experienced migration agents in Melbourne and immigration law in Australia.
Visa Assistance Includes :
- Choosing The Best Visa Option
- Visa Application
- Dealing With Government Officials
- Complex Immigration Advice
- Speeding Up Your Visa Application
We can help you in migrating to a Melbourne suburb permanently and make your dream of moving to Geelong, Victoria become a reality. Geelong was proclaimed a city in 1910 and is today the second most populated area in Victoria. Located 75 km south west of Melbourne, this port city has a population of about 160,891 people. Geelong, first named in 1827, was derived from the local Aboriginal name for the region, Jillong, meaning “land” or “cliffs”.
What We Do
Whether you are considering migrating to the Melbourne region, or you are looking to get a valid Australian visa to work, study or visit Melbourne, you will need the assistance of Migration Agents In Melbourne.
- We provide our clients assistance to migrate to Australia with a permanent residency.
- We are registered migration agents in Melbourne, with Australia’s Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)
- Testimonials – Check out what our clients have to say about us here.
- We provide English language – IELTS / PTE coaching in all modules for visa approval needs
- Visa assistance in multiple areas
If you are considering migrating there permanently, then moving can become a reality with the help of a Melbourne-based migration agent, such as Global Migrations.
Global Migration’s team of experts will handle all types of visa applications and we are the best migration agent choice for you, if you live in suburban Melbourne, such as Geelong, Victoria.