IELTS Short Courses
The UK Border Agency recognizes the IELTS test as the English Language qualification sieve. These tests held over 1,000 centers all over the world, test the candidates ability to follow a study course in a English speaking educational institution. IELTS is recognised in almost all english speaking nations.It test your ability to follow English verbally and in writing. Melbourne has many centers for appearing for the IELTS tests.
Global Migrations is an Indian Migration Agent in Melbourne. We provide coaching for the candidates who wish to appear for the IELTS. The courses offered by us are customized according to your needs. The classes are held at three levels, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced. We help in developing the fields required for the IELTS test, which are reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. Our students are all set to face the challenges of the renowned IELTS tests.
The IELTS coaching we give are for students of the Intermediate level and above. The students need to be studying for at least 4 weeks. We counsel for the best available combinations of General English and Examination Preparation courses. The classes are divided into morning and afternoon shifts, generally the exam preparation courses are opted in the later part of the day. The class timings are subjected to availability.
The Global Migrations courses are held to improve your English Language skills, increase your vocabulary range, and understanding the grammar. We develop your confidence in speaking, reading, listening and writing in English. Focus is paid on pronunciation too, so that you can communicate fluently with those around you.
The course contents include:
- Use of proper grammar in authentic situations – The general understanding of the language and basic grammar skills are developed.
- Developing speaking skills – Fluency and accurate pronunciation is developed for better communication.
- Developing reading and listening skills – Thorough knowledge of spellings and the ability to decipher the language are given importance.
- Knowledge and use of vocabulary – New words introduction, alternate use of the words are taught.
- For someone who is appearing for an international test, it is important he/she has an idea what he/she is about to face, thus getting the students familiar with the IELTS test is necessary to boost their confidence.
- Providing techniques for appearing at the test – Students are coached for the format and skills for qualifying the IELTS tests.
- Mock tests and interviews are taken for preparing the candidates appearing for the IELTS.