How To Apply For IELTS Test
IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is the universally the most popular English language test, with more than 2 million examinations held every year.
Appearing and qualifying in the IELTS extends the entire horizon of studying and working globally. More than 9,000 Government and private academic and employment organizations accept the IELTS certificates. In fact, IELTS is one of the English language tests preferred, for immigration purposes by the countries that require one. To obtain a legal visa in Australia, the main test to qualify to meet English Language Requirement, along with the Pearson Test of English Academic, is the IELTS test .
How to Register for IELTS?
You can register for the IELTS test online or otherwise. The information for the appearing candidates can be downloaded from the internet or can be obtained from the IELTS Centers. There are staffs eager to help you through the registration process.
These are the Seven Simple Procedures for IELTS Registration.
- Locate the nearest IELTS Center using IELTS Worldwide Search and check the dates for examination. The deadline for registration will also be given. You can find out the cost of the test in your currency at the center on the IELTS Worldwide Search.
- The organization or the Global Recognition System will inform you whether you need to appear for a General Training Test or an Academic one.
- You can print the downloaded IELTS application or get one from your center. Fill in the form meticulously, read through the informations. Ensure you have a valid residential address and that you use the same name that you have in your passport. Candidates can register online for some centers, for that you need to refer to that center’s website.
- Take a photocopy of your current and valid passport. (Some centers accept a national identity card.)
- If you require the results to be sent directly to a university, include this information in the application form.
- If you are making the payment of fees online talk to the center regarding the mode, or you can deposit the fees along with the application form.
- The center will keep you updated about the date, time and venue. The speaking test is held usually within 7 days before and after the written exam.
- Bring your passport or the national identity card along with you.
There are over 1,000 IELTS centers all over the world for you to choose from.